Burgers have always been everyone’s favorite food, both children and adults love burger food.
In addition, there are various kinds of burgers circulating today, one of which we will make today is a crispy chicken-filled burger. Basically, this crispy chicken burger is the same as burgers in general. But what distinguishes it is the patty it uses.
burgers usually contain patties that come from processed beef and not a few also come from processed chicken.
This time I will make a crispy chicken-filled burger where the patty is made from processed chicken meat which is then fried using instant seasoning flour which will make the outside of the patty crispy.
1 chicken fillet gilling
1/2 carrot coarsely grated
1/2 chopped onion
3 pieces garlic, crushed
1/2 spoon Sasa MSG
1/2 spoon pepper
Sasa All-purpose Seasoning Flour, to taste
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Combine ground chicken fillet, grated carrot, chopped onion, crushed garlic and egg yolk.
2. Add Sasa MSG, salt, and pepper.
3. Form patty dough, put into freezer, freeze for 6 hours.
4. Prepare wet and dry batter.
5. Dip the patty into egg white then into wet batter and into dry batter.
6. Fry the patty until cooked.
How to serve:
No burger is complete without a sauce, for those of you who don’t like spicy flavors we recommend using Sasa ketchup, while if you like spicy flavors it’s perfect to add Sasa extra spicy chili sauce to your crispy chicken-filled burger.