About the job
The candidate will get real on-the-job experience and the opportunity to work alongside our Tax professionals in this 3-month internship program.
The program usually starts in December or January and ends in March or April each year. The length of the internship can vary based on the business needs of the different service lines (i.e., corporate tax, transfer pricing, individual tax).
Desired skills & experience
- Third or final year Accounting or Fiscal students from an accredited university with a strong academic background and a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The ability to understand, or a good knowledge of tax regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and on a team.
- A good command of verbal and written English.
PERHATIAN: Proses rekrutmen Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD. Informasi lowongan kerja telah melewati proses validasi data, bersumber resmi A1, bebas dari penipuan 100% aman dan valid.
Buka link URL: careers.kpmg.co.id.