Main Job Purpose:
Lead the implementation of Unilever specifications, standards, safety and Quality Management System (QMS) for quality assurance and controls in alignment with applicable regulatory requirements. This key Quality role ensures systems are in place to comply with local regulatory requirements and drives site Quality improvement activities to ensure product consumer safety & overall quality and address consumer / customer issues.
Act as Technical & Operational In-Charge for CM Site, also must ensure all operations related to QC and QA activities are done and to be complied with the Unilever’s Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and regulatory guideline for safety and environment requirement.
Reports through Site Quality Leader to Site Leader (Works Director / Supply Leader / Site Leader)
Decision-making directly influences consumer safety and quality of UL products in the market place with implications on UL reputation and brand equity. Is a key role in mitigation and management of UL Corporate Operational Risk (Design and production of products that meet our environmental, consumer safety and quality standards)
- Support operations and engineering by identifying process and quality improvement opportunities within the Supply Chain.
- Through the WCM/UMS/Continuous Improvement methodology, lead the QM pillar in delivering quality improvements and reduction of defects and complaints through equipment and operation standardization.
- Assist in all top customer and consumer complaints analysis, investigation and resolution.
- Responsible for all Quality Improvement Projects through Capital Spend, Project Expenditure, and Cost Center budget control for the Quality Department
- Verify the implementation of UL QMS in CM the site to assure consumer safety and overall quality of final product being manufactured
- Verify compliance of site operations to UL QMS through program of internal quality audits
- Verify & submit a complete, accurate and on-time Quality Verification program self-assessment
- Verify local procedure and work instructions that ensure UL and other applicable standards are accurately represented in local procedures and work instructions
- Provide & verify data collection, analysis and assignment to standard Quality loss trees in support of operational KPIs reporting
- Verify data for the requirement of Inter-Company Quality Agreement to MCO receiving the product
- Complete and maintain external audits and certifications
- Verify compliance to regulatory requirements applicable to quality and consumer safety, and to ethnic / religious requirements
- Verify and document the traceability of materials, packaging and products e.g. includes annual dummy or mock recall exercises
- Utilizes SAP QM and Unilever specifications including InterSpec/PLM system and supports verification of use for quality purposes
- Manage site required actions necessary to manage product incidents e.g. data and information requested by MCO Quality
- Lead & verify the implementation and verification of procedures to control non-conforming materials and products
- Lead & verify site implementation of HACCP plan and pre-requisite programs such as pest controls, allergen management, hygienic controls, etc.
- Verify implementation of category / technology GMP as applicable to the site
- Implement and assess of on-going compliance to a quality testing program throughout the production cycle that is aligned with UL / external requirements and applicable specifications
- Ensure & verify on-site Quality laboratories operate in accordance with applicable Good
- Verify program for product fill control through monitoring and verifying fill parameters and compliance
- Verify the implementation and maintenance of system where key quality data and information are recorded and preserved
- Participates in Quality Pillar activities in TPM factories, Kaizen, WCM, Q UMS and any other program guided by Global Quality Unilever
- Ensure UL required IT systems, practices, loss trees and improvement tools are used to reduce / eliminate quality losses
- Participates in structured quality improvement activities related to customer, consumer issues and CRQS gaps
- Applies current tools and practices to support management of quality related projects
- Supports innovation trials in the site as appropriate for site quality
- Supports early equipment management in site projects as representative of site quality
- Supports VIP and or 5S projects as appropriate for site quality
- Ensure quality-related responsibilities are fulfilled as per LMP for innovations and changes
University degree in technical discipline, pharmacy or engineering
1 – 3 years experiences in Quality or Manufacturing
PENTING: Proses rekrutmen 100% Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD.
Buka link URL: unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.