About the job
The candidate will get the opportunity to support our IT Audit professionals in various audit engagements. Moreover, the successful candidate will also get the chance to join a top-rated learning program from KPMG Indonesia which is a combination of self-paced learning and real-job assignments.
The length of this internship opportunity can vary and is based on business needs. Updated information about this internship will be announced on KPMG Indonesia’s Instagram account.
Desired skills & experience
- Third or final year Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems or Accounting students from an accredited university with a strong academic background and a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The ability to understand, or a good knowledge of audit and accounting principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and on a team.
- A good command of verbal and written English.
PENTING: Proses rekrutmen 100% Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD.
Buka link URL: careers.kpmg.co.id.