- 3rd year or 4th year undergraduate/master’s student or fresh graduate with economics/politics/international relations background
- Strong interest in international, regional (East Asia, Asia Pacific or ASEAN) and Indonesia’s domestic issues
- Experience in quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies and research techniques preferred
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and teamwork skills
- 3rd year or 4th year undergraduate student or fresh graduate
- Majoring in communications, visual communication design, computer science, library science, economics, international relations, social-political science, or any other relevant fields
- Knowledgeable and experienced in one, or a few of the following skills:
- Social media management
- Graphic design
- IT and computer networking
- Digital library management and archiving
- Video editing
- High-level English proficiency is essential
PENTING: Proses rekrutmen 100% Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD.
Buka link URL: www.csis.or.id.