Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Accounts Payable and Receivable: Approval authority and controller for transactions
- Record to Report: Review ifinance (UL reporting system) submission and manage different stakeholders
- Treasury – Managing the funding, hedging fx exposure via GTC
- Capex – Monitoring of CWIP and projects delivery
- Prod. Cost Accounting: Review of Costs and variances per material
- Taxation: Review CIT, WHT and VAT refund returns
- Month end reporting, communicating insight and analysis to the wider business
- Review in month performance vs forecast, highlighting gaps and recommending corrective action
Implement UOI finance policies and governance framework :
- Physical Controls: Ensure controls to avoid any leakage of Oils
- BS Hygiene: Review of BS with HODs and ensure VaR under control
- SOD Controls: Reviewer for SAP user and firefighter controls
- Corporate GFCF Audit: Lead corporate audits for all the processes
- External Audits: Lead the discussion with Partners and signing authority of Balance sheet
- Commercial Controls: Develop and ensure
- Credit Controls reviewer and approver for each of the customers
- S&OP signoff and P&L delivery
- Pricing Governance: Monitor each pricing/transfer price
- Budget vs Actuals: Control overheads
- Working Capital Mgmt- Deliver WC targets and FCF generation for internal capex and debt repayments
- Business Plan: Target setting per Fatty Acids
- Expansions: Support Business team in BAU capex and big expansion plan.
- Financial results delivery of the UOI business vs. Prior year and submitted forecast. No leakage in Transfer prices
- A rigorous and accurate 6 month rolling financial forecast.
- Improvement in operational effectiveness measures (bill to cash, purchase to pay).
- Overheads – Budget management.
- Working Capital management in conjunction with credit control
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements & Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Monthly financial forecast.
- Business performance reviews.
- Board of Directors and Commissioner reviews
- New business expansion reviews
Key Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Accounting Principles and Procedures
- Experience in creating financial statements
- Experience in General Ledger functions with Month End and Year End Close process
- Preparing business results analysis and reviewing commentaries
- GFCF Controls knowledge
- Team working and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- Minimum Bachelor degree from Accounting
- Willing to relocate to KEK Sei Mangkei, Simalungun, North Sumatera.
Standards of Leadership required:
- Passion for High Performance
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
Key Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Industry experience in commercial/controller roles
- Working in cross functional teams
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Business Partnering
- Experience of using SAP
PENTING: Proses rekrutmen 100% Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD.
Buka link URL: unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.