What You Will Do:
- Craft and manage comprehensive dashboards and reports that provide visualizations and key insights for a variety of teams.
- Work closely with stakeholders from various teams, to understand and meet their data requirements and analytical needs.
- Use your SQL expertise to run ad hoc queries, produce visualizations, and provide data-driven insights.
What We Expect:
- Hands-on experience working with SQL.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (we use Tableau).
- Cutting-edge analytical skills.
- A results-driven approach, strong communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with multiple business domains would be beneficial.
- At least 2 years of experience in a data analyst/business analyst or a similar position.
What We Offer:
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles.
- Freedom and responsibility to drive fact-based business decisions.
- Everything you need for your professional development – internal academies, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops.
- State-of-the-art data stack: BigQuery, dbt, Airflow, Tableau.
- A health insurance package for your wellness.
- Hybrid work environment – work from home or from our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius.
- Gross salary from 2500 to 4150 EUR/month (depending on your experience and qualifications).
PERHATIAN: Proses rekrutmen Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD. Informasi lowongan kerja telah melewati proses validasi data, bersumber resmi A1, bebas dari penipuan 100% aman dan valid.
Buka link URL: jobs.lever.co.