Things you will do
- Responsible for branch cash collection and deposit submission based on regular time scheduled.
- Assist superior in analyzing and making the report of the operational expense on branch.
- Understands and performs all tasks as required in accordance to the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a respectable appearance of grooming and work uniform cleanliness at all times for all the team members.
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external parties, with guidance from superior.
- Assist superior in preparing the working schedule of the branch team and report it for approval to superior.
- Assist superior in supervising the team’s productivity by ensuring their work attendance at every shift.
- Assist superior in controlling the branch expense, at host and cleaner side.
You’ll fit in this job if you
- Candidate must possess at least undergraduate (S1) at tourism/hospitality or equivalent
- Having experience at supervisory level background specialized in front office and/or housekeeping or equivalent
- At least 1 (one) year of working experience as supervisor in hospitality industry
- Actively able to communicate in English both verbal and written
- Able and willing to work on appointed areas selected by management
- Able and willing to work overtime and outside operational time
- Has neat appearance and well groomed
PERHATIAN: Proses rekrutmen Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD. Informasi lowongan kerja telah melewati proses validasi data, bersumber resmi A1, bebas dari penipuan 100% aman dan valid.
Kirim email ke: firstname.lastname@example.org