About the job
The candidate will get exposure working alongside our Audit professionals in this 3-month internship program. Successful candidates won’t only get real on the job experience, but they will also have the opportunity to join a structured learning/training program from our Learning & Development team.
The program usually starts in December or January and ends in March or April each year.
Desired skills & experience
- Third or final year Accounting students from an accredited university with a strong academic background and a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- The ability to understand, or a good knowledge of audit and accounting principles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and on a team.
- A good command of verbal and written English.
PERHATIAN: Proses rekrutmen Gratis, jangan pernah transfer atau memberikan uang kepada siapapun termasuk HRD. Informasi lowongan kerja telah melewati proses validasi data, bersumber resmi A1, bebas dari penipuan 100% aman dan valid.
Buka link URL: careers.kpmg.co.id.